Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D is the new installment of the great game Donkey Kong for Nintendo 3DS, an adventure and platform game. We can play this great game without having the Nintendo 3DS console, since through a 3DS Emulator we will be able to play on other platforms such as Android, iOS, Mac and PC games of the Nintendo 3DS. The other thing we will need will be the ROM of the game we want to play, in this case Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D ROM. There are many emulators, however, we recommend the use of Citra Emulator, as its simplicity, reliability, and above all its compatibility with almost all game ROMs make it the best option to choose. Here are some key aspects of Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D:
- Travel around Donkey Kong’s island discovering all its secrets and adventures.
- Multitude of collectibles hidden throughout the island.
- It embodies so much to the famous Donkey Kong as to Diddy.
- New modes of game available with respect to previous deliveries.
Download Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D ROM for Citra
To download Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D ROM for 3DS Emulator we will have to do the following:
- Execute the download from the link provided below: Link.
- Accept the permissions of the operating system to run the download.
- Allow our operating system to finish the download.
- To go to the folder where we have made the download and to continue with the steps that we explain next.
Install Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D ROM
To install Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D ROM in our 3DS Emulator we will have to perform the following steps:
- Obviously the first step will be to download and install your 3DS Emulator.
- Once this is done you will have to run the ROM (game) download from the link that we left previously in the Download section.
- Subsequently, we will look inside the folder where we have located the emulator a folder whose name is “Games”.
- We will open the “Games” folder.
- We locate our game inside that folder.
- We access to our 3DS Emulator and it will appear as an available game.
- We can repeat this with as many games as we want. We will place them all in the same folder of “Games”.