Dragon Ball Fusions is the latest installment of the saga of Dragon Ball games for Nintendo 3DS, an adventure and fight game. We can play this great game without having the Nintendo 3DS console, since through a 3DS Emulator we will be able to play on other platforms such as Android, iOS, Mac and PC games of the Nintendo 3DS. The other thing we will need will be the ROM of the game we want to play, in this case Dragon Ball Fusions ROM. There are many emulators, however, we recommend the use of Citra Emulator, as its simplicity, reliability, and above all its compatibility with almost all game ROMs make it the best option to choose. Here are some key aspects of Dragon Ball Fusions:
- Bulma and her team manage to create the Meteamo-Ring, an artifact capable of fusing several people into a single entity.
- Invoking Shen Long, they decide to create the biggest martial arts tournament ever seen.
- New functionality of creation and edition of characters.
- More than 50 playable characters.
- Possibility of combining scenarios of the series Dragon Ball.
Download Dragon Ball Fusions ROM for Citra
To download Dragon Ball Fusions ROM for 3DS Emulator we will have to do the following:
- Run the download from the link provided below: Link.
- Accept the permissions of the operating system to run the download.
- Allow our operating system to finish the download.
- Go to the folder where we have made the download and continue with the steps explained below.
Install Dragon Ball Fusions ROM
To install Dragon Ball Fusions ROM in our 3DS Emulator we will have to perform the following steps:
- Obviously the first step will be to download and install your 3DS Emulator.
- Once this is done you will have to run the ROM (game) download from the link that we left previously in the Download section.
- Subsequently, we will look inside the folder where we have located the emulator a folder whose name is “Games”.
- We will open the “Games” folder.
- We locate our game inside that folder.
- We access to our 3DS Emulator and it will appear as an available game.
- We can repeat this with as many games as we want. We will place them all in the same folder of “Games”.
Other ROMs for your 3DS emulator