Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia is the new installment of the famous saga, this time for Nintendo 3DS, a game in the purest RPG style, with a dash of adventure. We will be able to play this magnificent game without the need to have the Nintendo 3DS console, since through a 3DS Emulator we will have the possibility to play on other platforms such as Android, iOS, Mac and PC games of the Nintendo 3DS. The other thing we will need will be the ROM of the game we want to play, in this case Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia ROM. There are many emulators, however, we recommend the use of Citra Emulator, as its simplicity, reliability, and above all its compatibility with almost all game ROMs make it the best option to choose. Here are some key aspects of Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia:
- Explore dungeons in 3D format with total freedom.
- Several game modes for the main mode: Novice Mode and Classic Mode.
- Multitude of cinematic scenes.
- Possibility to retrace your steps with Mila’s Wheel.
- New functionalities based on the 3D format.
Download Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia ROM for Citra
To download Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia ROM for 3DS Emulator we will have to do the following:
- Execute the download from the link provided below: Link.
- Accept the permissions of the operating system to run the download.
- Allow our operating system to finish the download.
- Go to the folder where we have made the download and continue with the steps explained below.
To install Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia ROM
To install Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia ROM in our 3DS Emulator we will have to perform the following steps:
- Obviously the first step will be to download and install your 3DS Emulator.
- Once this is done you will have to run the ROM (game) download from the link that we left previously in the Download section.
- Subsequently, we will look inside the folder where we have located the emulator a folder whose name is “Games”.
- We will open the “Games” folder.
- We locate our game inside that folder.
- We access to our 3DS Emulator and it will appear as an available game.
- We can repeat this with as many games as we want. We will place them all in the same folder of “Games”.