Inazuma Eleven Go Galaxy: Big Bang is the new installment of the classic manga and anime Inazuma Eleven for Nintendo 3DS, a sports game with some role-playing component. We will be able to play this magnificent game without the need to have the Nintendo 3DS console, since through a 3DS Emulator we will have the possibility to play on other platforms such as Android, iOS, Mac and PC games of the Nintendo 3DS. The other thing we will need will be the ROM of the game we want to play, in this case Inazuma Eleven Go Galaxy: Big Bang ROM. There are many emulators, however, we recommend the use of Citra Emulator, as its simplicity, reliability, and above all its compatibility with almost all game ROMs make it the best option to choose. Here are some key aspects of Inazuma Eleven Go Galaxy: Big Bang:
- You can build your own team from scratch as you progress through the story mode.
- More than 2 thousand players available to sign and 300 techniques that you can get.
- Appearance of a photo mode within the game that will allow you to photograph your most spectacular scenes.
- As in previous editions, there will be teams, players, techniques… exclusive to the version.
Download Inazuma Eleven Go Galaxy: Big Bang ROM for Citra
To download Inazuma Eleven Go Galaxy: Big Bang ROM for 3DS Emulator we will have to do the following:
- Run the download from the link provided below: Link.
- Accept the permissions of the operating system to run the download.
- Allow our operating system to finish the download.
- Go to the folder where we have made the download and continue with the steps explained below.
Install Inazuma Eleven Go Galaxy: Big Bang ROM
To install Inazuma Eleven Go Galaxy: Big Bang ROM in our 3DS Emulator we will have to perform the following steps:
- Obviously the first step will be to download and install your 3DS Emulator.
- Once this is done you will have to run the ROM (game) download from the link that we left previously in the Download section.
- Subsequently, we will look inside the folder where we have located the emulator a folder whose name is “Games”.
- We will open the “Games” folder.
- We locate our game inside that folder.
- We access to our 3DS Emulator and it will appear as an available game.
- We can repeat this with as many games as we want. We will place them all in the same folder of “Games”.