Kirby: Triple Deluxe is the second installment of the great game Kirby for Nintendo 3DS, an adventure and platform game. We can play this great game without having the Nintendo 3DS console, since through a 3DS Emulator we will be able to play on other platforms such as Android, iOS, Mac and PC games of the Nintendo 3DS. The other thing we will need will be the ROM of the game we want to play, in this case Kirby: Triple Deluxe ROM. There are many emulators, however, we recommend the use of Citra Emulator, as its simplicity, reliability, and above all its compatibility with almost all game ROMs make it the best option to choose. Here are some key aspects of Kirby: Triple Deluxe:
- Fight a multitude of enemies, advance through the plot, and discover incredible locations.
- More than 25 different copy abilities to remove the abilities to your enemies.
- New Supernova ability.
- 2 New game modes:
- Kirby Combat.
- Redoble of Dedede.
Download Kirby: Triple Deluxe ROM for Citra
To download Kirby: Triple Deluxe ROM for 3DS Emulator we will have to do the following:
- Execute the download from the link provided below: Link.
- Accept the permissions of the operating system to run the download.
- Allow our operating system to finish the download.
- To go to the folder where we have made the download and to continue with the steps that we explained next.
Install Kirby: Triple Deluxe ROM
To install Kirby: Triple Deluxe ROM in our 3DS Emulator we will have to perform the following steps:
- Obviously the first step will be to download and install your 3DS Emulator.
- Once this is done you will have to run the ROM (game) download from the link that we left previously in the Download section.
- Subsequently, we will look inside the folder where we have located the emulator a folder whose name is “Games”.
- We will open the “Games” folder.
- We locate our game inside that folder.
- We access to our 3DS Emulator and it will appear as an available game.
- We can repeat this with as many games as we want. We will place them all in the same folder of “Games”.