Mario Kart 7 is the new installment of the great Animal Crossing game for Nintendo 3DS, a game of adventures, platforms and exploration. We can play this great game without having the Nintendo 3DS console, since through a 3DS Emulator we will be able to play on other platforms such as Android, iOS, Mac and PC games of the Nintendo 3DS. The other thing we will need will be the ROM of the game we want to play, in this case Mario Kart 7 ROM. There are many emulators, however, we recommend the use of Citra Emulator, as its simplicity, reliability, and above all its compatibility with almost all game ROMs make it the best option to choose. Here are some key aspects of Mario Kart 7:
- New functions in Mario Kart races through the 3D system.
- New controls and functionalities of the vehicles when going through different terrains.
- Customization of the vehicles and of their components which influence in the performance of the same ones.
- 16 new circuits where we will be able to make races.
Download Mario Kart 7 ROM for Citra
To download Mario Kart 7 ROM for 3DS Emulator will have to do the following:
- Execute the download from the link provided below: Link.
- Accept the permissions of the operating system to run the download.
- Allow our operating system to finish the download.
- Go to the folder where we have made the download and continue with the steps explained below.
Install Mario Kart 7 ROM
To install Mario Kart 7 ROM in our 3DS Emulator we will have to perform the following steps:
- Obviously the first step will be to download and install your 3DS Emulator.
- Once this is done you will have to run the ROM (game) download from the link that we left previously in the Download section.
- Subsequently, we will look inside the folder where we have located the emulator a folder whose name is “Games”.
- We will open the “Games” folder.
- We locate our game inside that folder.
- We access to our 3DS Emulator and it will appear as an available game.
- We can repeat this with as many games as we want. We will place them all in the same folder of “Games”.
Other ROMs for your 3DS emulator