Miitopia is the new bet of Nintendo, in terms of games produced by the company itself for its Nintendo 3DS console, a game that we would have to pigeonhole within the role-playing theme. We will be able to play this magnificent game without the need to have the Nintendo 3DS console, since through a 3DS Emulator we will be able to play on other platforms such as Android, iOS, Mac and PC games of the Nintendo 3DS. The other thing we will need will be the ROM of the game we want to play, in this case Miitopia ROM. There are many emulators, however, we recommend the use of Citra Emulator, as its simplicity, reliability, and above all its compatibility with almost all game ROMs make it the best option to choose. Here are some key aspects of Miitopia:
- Play this fantastic RPG (Role Play Game) in which you will create your own characters through the Mii editor.
- Decide how you want to be through an interesting class system in which stand out some like: Warrior, Mage, Thief…
- Implementation of the social RPG system, with which we will interact with other characters changing our future and theirs in the game.
- Available offline single player mode and also certain multiplayer aspects both online and offline.
- Surprising functionalities with the new 3D features of this console.
Download Miitopia ROM for Citra
To download Miitopia ROM for 3DS Emulator we will have to do the following:
- Run the download from the link provided below: Link.
- Accept the permissions of the operating system to execute the download.
- Allow our operating system to finish the download.
- Go to the folder where we have made the download and continue with the steps explained below.
Install Miitopia ROM
To install Miitopia ROM in our 3DS Emulator we will have to perform the following steps:
- Obviously the first step will be to download and install your 3DS Emulator.
- Once this is done, you will have to download the ROM(game) from the link that we left previously in the Download section.
- Subsequently, we will look inside the folder where we have located the emulator a folder whose name is “Games”.
- We will open the “Games” folder.
- We locate our game inside that folder.
- We access to our 3DS Emulator and it will appear as an available game.
- We can repeat this with as many games as we want. We will place them all in the same folder of “Games”.
Other ROMs for your 3DS emulator