Monster Hunter Generations is the new installment of the saga of Monster Hunter games for Nintendo 3DS, a role-playing and exploration game. We can play this great game without having the Nintendo 3DS console, since through a 3DS Emulator we will be able to play on other platforms such as Android, iOS, Mac and PC games of the Nintendo 3DS. The other thing we will need will be the ROM of the game we want to play, in this case Monster Hunter Generations ROM. There are many emulators, however, we recommend the use of Citra Emulator, as its simplicity, reliability, and above all its compatibility with almost all game ROMs make it the best option to choose. Here are some key aspects of Monster Hunter Generations:
- More than 100 samples, some new and some already known.
- New game systems called:
- Hunting Techniques.
- Hunting Styles.
- New environmental features in terms of day, night and the transition between the two.
- Online mode with up to 4 players.
- New hunting areas.
Download Monster Hunter Generations ROM for Citra
To download Monster Hunter Generations ROM for 3DS Emulator we will have to do the following:
- Run the download from the link provided below: Link.
- Accept the permissions of the operating system to run the download.
- Allow our operating system to finish the download.
- Go to the folder where we have made the download and continue with the steps explained below.
Install Monster Hunter Generations ROM
To install Monster Hunter Generations ROM in our 3DS Emulator we will have to perform the following steps:
- Obviously the first step will be to download and install your 3DS Emulator.
- Once this is done you will have to run the ROM (game) download from the link that we left previously in the Download section.
- Subsequently, we will look inside the folder where we have located the emulator a folder whose name is “Games”.
- We will open the “Games” folder.
- We locate our game inside that folder.
- We access to our 3DS Emulator and it will appear as an available game.
- We can repeat this with as many games as we want. We will place all of them in the same “Games” folder.