Pokémon Sun is the new installment of the saga of Pokemon games for Nintendo 3DS, an adventure, platform and role-playing game. We can play this great game without having the Nintendo 3DS console, since through a 3DS Emulator we will be able to play on other platforms such as Android, iOS, Mac and PC games of the Nintendo 3DS. The other thing we will need will be the ROM of the game we want to play, in this case Pokémon Sun ROM. There are many emulators, however, we recommend the use of Citra Emulator, as its simplicity, reliability, and above all its compatibility with almost all game ROMs make it the best option to choose. Here are some key aspects of Pokémon Sun:
- Create your new trainer or trainer by customizing its appearance to the maximum detail.
- New Battle Royale mode available.
- Take care and clean your Pokemon through the Poke Relax system.
- You can use mounts to use your Pokemon while moving around the world.
- Complete your Pokedex in the famous Alola region.
Download Pokémon Sun ROM for Citra
To download Pokémon Sun ROM for 3DS Emulator we will have to do the following:
- Run the download from the link provided below: Link.
- Accept the permissions of the operating system to run the download.
- Allow our operating system to finish the download.
- Go to the folder where we have made the download and continue with the steps explained below.
Install Pokémon Sun ROM
To install Pokémon Sun ROM in our 3DS Emulator we will have to perform the following steps:
- Obviously the first step will be to download and install your 3DS Emulator.
- Once this is done you will have to run the ROM (game) download from the link that we left previously in the Download section.
- Subsequently, we will look inside the folder where we have located the emulator a folder whose name is “Games”.
- We will open the “Games” folder.
- We locate our game inside that folder.
- We access to our 3DS Emulator and it will appear as an available game.
- We can repeat this with as many games as we want. We will place them all in the same folder of “Games”.