Pokemon Ultra Moon is the latest installment of the saga of Pokemon games for Nintendo 3DS, an adventure game, platform and role. We can play this great game without having the Nintendo 3DS console, since through a 3DS Emulator we will be able to play on other platforms such as Android, iOS, Mac and PC games of the Nintendo 3DS. The other thing we will need will be the ROM of the game we want to play, in this case Pokemon Ultra Moon ROM. There are many emulators, however, we recommend the use of Citra Emulator, as its simplicity, reliability, and above all its compatibility with almost all game ROMs make it the best option to choose. Here are some key aspects of Pokemon Ultra Moon:
- Pokemon Ultra Moon or also known as Pokemon Ultra Moon is the sequel to the game Pokemon Moon or Pokemon Moon.
- The game takes place in the same region as its predecessor, in the Alola region.
- Face the malevolent and well-known Team Skull.
- Discover the secrets of the Ultra thresholds that bring Ultra entities to the world.
- Diverse enemies with Team Rainbow Rocket.
Download Pokemon Ultra Moon ROM for Citra
To download Pokemon Ultra Moon ROM for 3DS Emulator we will have to do the following:
- Run the download from the link provided below: Link.
- Accept the permissions of the operating system to run the download.
- Allow our operating system to finish the download.
- Go to the folder where we have made the download and continue with the steps explained below.
Install Pokemon Ultra Moon ROM
To install Pokemon Ultra Moon ROM in our 3DS Emulator we will have to perform the following steps:
- Obviously the first step will be to download and install your 3DS Emulator.
- Once this is done you will have to run the ROM (game) download from the link that we left previously in the Download section.
- Subsequently, we will look inside the folder where we have located the emulator a folder whose name is “Games”.
- We will open the “Games” folder.
- We locate our game inside that folder.
- We access to our 3DS Emulator and it will appear as an available game.
- We can repeat this with as many games as we want. We will place them all in the same folder of “Games”.