Shin Megami Tensei IV is the second installment of the popular series for Nintendo 3DS, an adventure, role-playing and adventure game. We can play this great game without having the Nintendo 3DS console, since through a 3DS Emulator we will be able to play on other platforms such as Android, iOS, Mac and PC games of the Nintendo 3DS. The other thing we will need will be the ROM of the game we want to play, in this case Shin Megami Tensei IV ROM. There are many emulators, however, we recommend the use of Citra Emulator, as its simplicity, reliability, and above all its compatibility with almost all game ROMs make it the best option to choose. Here are some key aspects of Shin Megami Tensei IV:
- Set in a post-apocalyptic Tokyo, we are placed in an environment where humans and demons coexist.
- More than 450 demons are available for you to face in the game.
- Decide to position yourself with or against the demons and their anarchy.
- Game leader in sales in Japan since its launch.
Download Shin Megami Tensei IV ROM for Citra
To download Shin Megami Tensei IV ROM for 3DS Emulator we will have to do the following:
- Run the download from the link provided below: Link.
- Accept the permissions of the operating system to execute the download.
- Allow our operating system to finish the download.
- To go to the folder where we have made the download and to continue with the steps that we explained next.
Install Shin Megami Tensei IV ROM
To install Shin Megami Tensei IV ROM in our 3DS Emulator we will have to perform the following steps:
- Obviously the first step will be to download and install your 3DS Emulator.
- Once this is done, you will have to download the ROM(game) from the link that we left previously in the Download section.
- Subsequently, we will look inside the folder where we have located the emulator a folder whose name is “Games”.
- We will open the “Games” folder.
- We locate our game inside that folder.
- We access to our 3DS Emulator and it will appear as an available game.
- We can repeat this with as many games as we want. We will place them all in the same folder of “Games”.