Super Mario 3D Land is the new installment of the great Super Mario game for Nintendo 3DS, a game of adventures, platforms and exploration. We can play this great game without having the Nintendo 3DS console, since through a 3DS Emulator we will be able to play on other platforms such as Android, iOS, Mac and PC games of the Nintendo 3DS. The other thing we will need will be the ROM of the game we want to play, in this case Super Mario 3D Land ROM. There are many emulators, however, we recommend the use of Citra Emulator, as its simplicity, reliability, and above all its compatibility with almost all game ROMs make it the best option to choose. Here are some key aspects of Super Mario 3D Land:
- New game in the Super Mario series, completely new, it is not a remaster or a remake.
- Abilities at the time of playing never seen until now.
- New and dangerous enemies that you will have to overcome.
- New functions through the 3D options of this platform.
- Possibility of playing both in 2D and 3D.
Download Super Mario 3D Land ROM for Citra
To download Super Mario 3D Land ROM for 3DS Emulator we will have to do the following:
- Execute the download from the link provided below: Link.
- Accept the permissions of the operating system to run the download.
- Allow our operating system to finish the download.
- Go to the folder where we have made the download and continue with the steps explained below.
Install Super Mario 3D Land ROM
To install Super Mario 3D Land ROM in our 3DS Emulator we will have to perform the following steps:
- Obviously the first step will be to download and install your 3DS Emulator.
- Once this is done you will have to run the ROM (game) download from the link that we left previously in the Download section.
- Subsequently, we will look inside the folder where we have located the emulator a folder whose name is “Games”.
- We will open the “Games” folder.
- We locate our game inside that folder.
- We access to our 3DS Emulator and it will appear as an available game.
- We can repeat this with as many games as we want. We will place them all in the same folder of “Games”.