Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition is the new installment of the saga of Street Fighter games for Nintendo 3DS, a game of fights and martial arts. We can play this great game without having the Nintendo 3DS console, since through a 3DS Emulator we will be able to play on other platforms such as Android, iOS, Mac and PC games of the Nintendo 3DS. The other thing we will need will be the ROM of the game we want to play, in this case Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition ROM. There are many emulators, however, we recommend the use of Citra Emulator, as its simplicity, reliability, and above all its compatibility with almost all game ROMs make it the best option to choose. Here are some key aspects of Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition:
- 1 player mode: play the game single player on your console.
- Multiplayer mode online and offline: available mode to play with your friends with or without internet connection.
- 3D mode: with new 3D functionalities.
- Mode figurine: with collectibles of the saga Street Fighter that will grant new functionalities.
- Spectator mode: to be able to visualize your fights as if you were in the stands.
- Simple mode: with which you can perform the most complicated combos without pressing 8 buttons.
- Shared mode: in which you will be able to play with a friend with only 1 game and 2 consoles.
Download Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition ROM for Citra
To download Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition ROM for 3DS Emulator we will have to do the following:
- Execute the download from the link provided below: Link.
- Accept the permissions of the operating system to run the download.
- Allow our operating system to finish the download.
- To go to the folder where we have made the download and to continue with the steps that we explained next.
To install Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition ROM
To install Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition ROM in our 3DS Emulator we will have to perform the following steps:
- Obviously the first step will be to download and install your 3DS Emulator.
- Once this is done you will have to run the ROM (game) download from the link that we left previously in the Download section.
- Subsequently, we will look inside the folder where we have located the emulator a folder whose name is “Games”.
- We will open the “Games” folder.
- We locate our game inside that folder.
- We access to our 3DS Emulator and it will appear as an available game.
- We can repeat this with as many games as we want. We will place all of them in the same “Games” folder.