The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D is the new installment of the saga The Legend of Zelda for Nintendo 3DS, a game of adventures, platforms and exploration. We will be able to play this magnificent game without the need to have the Nintendo 3DS console, since through a 3DS Emulator we will be able to play on other platforms such as Android, iOS, Mac and PC games of the Nintendo 3DS. The other thing we will need will be the ROM of the game we want to play, in this case The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D ROM. There are many emulators, however, we recommend the use of Citra Emulator, as its simplicity, reliability, and above all its compatibility with almost all game ROMs make it the best option to choose. Here are some key aspects of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D:
- Embody Link on a quest to find a sacred relic called the Triforce.
- New graphic section completely redesigned with the 3D functions of this console.
- New camera control through the gyro sensor.
- Remake of the old and successful Nintendo 64 game.
Download The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D ROM for Citra
To download The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D ROM for 3DS Emulator we will have to do the following:
- Execute the download from the link provided below: Link.
- Accept the permissions of the operating system to run the download.
- Allow our operating system to finish the download.
- To go to the folder where we have made the download and to continue with the steps that we explained next.
Install The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D ROM
To install The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D ROM in our 3DS Emulator we will have to perform the following steps:
- Obviously the first step will be to download and install your 3DS Emulator.
- Once this is done you will have to run the ROM (game) download from the link that we left previously in the Download section.
- Subsequently, we will look inside the folder where we have located the emulator a folder whose name is “Games”.
- We will open the “Games” folder.
- We locate our game inside that folder.
- We access to our 3DS Emulator and it will appear as an available game.
- We can repeat this with as many games as we want. We will place them all in the same folder of “Games”.