Tomodachi Life is a new innovative release for Nintendo 3DS, a game in which you will create characters and make them interact in an environment. We can play this great game without having the Nintendo 3DS console, since through a 3DS Emulator we will be able to play on other platforms such as Android, iOS, Mac and PC games of the Nintendo 3DS. The other thing we will need will be the ROM of the game we want to play, in this case Tomodachi Life ROM. There are many emulators, however, we recommend the use of Citra Emulator, as its simplicity, reliability, and above all its compatibility with almost all game ROMs make it the best option to choose. Here are some key aspects of Tomodachi Life:
- Start an adventure on two dream islands with the characters of your choice.
- Create these characters also known as Mii.
- Design the world in which your Mii will live.
- You can include up to 100 different Mii in your world.
- Exchange characters with other players.
Download Tomodachi Life ROM for Citra
To download Tomodachi Life ROM for 3DS Emulator we will have to do the following:
- Run the download from the link provided below: Link.
- Accept the permissions of the operating system to run the download.
- Allow our operating system to finish the download.
- Go to the folder where we have made the download and continue with the steps explained below.
Install Tomodachi Life ROM
To install Tomodachi Life ROM in our 3DS Emulator we will have to perform the following steps:
- Obviously the first step will be to download and install your 3DS Emulator.
- Once this is done you will have to run the ROM (game) download from the link that we left previously in the Download section.
- Subsequently, we will look inside the folder where we have located the emulator a folder whose name is “Games”.
- We will open the “Games” folder.
- We locate our game inside that folder.
- We access to our 3DS Emulator and it will appear as an available game.
- We can repeat this with as many games as we want. We will place them all in the same folder of “Games”.